Zebra Level Printer Troubleshooting Manual
Zebra Label Printers are manufactured by Zebra Industries. This printer is ideal for small business establishments. Some of its users face problems during printing. For efficient work zebra printer troubleshooting is necessary.
Here are some reasons to do troubleshooting of Zebra printers:
- If printing quality is poor, then troubleshooting is necessary.
- If the problem is related to skipping labels.
- For the wrong label ribbon combination within the printer, troubleshooting is needed.
- If any user of the printer faces any issue with none of the settings is saved then troubleshooting is very essential.
- If the problem is related to scanning QR codes, then troubleshooting is necessary for the printer.
After facing trouble with the Zebra label printer, the most common thing that comes to mind is that how do you troubleshoot a Zebra label printer to resolve the printing issues. By enlisting few troubleshooting tips, can be able to minimize some frustration of users.
How to troubleshoot a Zebra label printer
Here are some simple and easy steps for how to troubleshoot a Zebra label printer.
- Firstly, reset the power of the printer by switching off the printer and wait for 2 seconds and again switch on.
- Now the printer needs to reset to its factory’s defaults by the press and hold the single button on the front panel. Now the indicator light will start blinking when it flashes four-time then release the button.
- Now on the next, make the printer Label width calibration. For this hold the button until it flashes five times which will make the printer enter label width calibration. If the width matches the label, tap the button once to lock the setting.
- Now it’s time to set another calibration. For this, hold the button until it blinks twice, then release it. By this, the printer will run an automatic calibration.
If any user gets into trouble with their printer, they can go for troubleshooting. Here are some steps on how do you troubleshoot a zebra printer:
- First, switched off the printer and wait for some time and then again switched on it. Now test the printer if it is still not working can go to the next steps.
- Now open the socket of the printer and then open the printer and clean all the parts with a clean and dry cloth.
- Check for any paper jam on the printer.
- Check the Label of the printer has proper ink or not, if not, then change the Label.
- Up-date the printer driver software on the computer.
If any user faces a problem related to the troubleshooting process, they can follow the zebra printer troubleshooting manual for further assistant.
If any user wants to fix any issues with the Zebra printer, they can go for the zebra printer troubleshooting guide to fix their issues. The Guide will help them in different matters, likely:
If there is any issue with the LED display, one needs to check if the Printer is unplugged. The printer turned “off”, display cable loose, bad display PCB, defective power supply, or blown 15 Amp fuse, check all the things.
If anyone faces trouble with the Diagonal line on print, need to check Ribbon tracking by adjusting the ribbon guide bar.
If any user face problem with Vertical lines in print, they can resolve the issues by replacing the print head.
Similarly, if any user faces any issue with Labels skewing, they can resolve it by adjusting label feed roller eccentric.
If any user thinks about how to fix a zebra printer, they can easily go through the above-discussed procedures for fixing any issue with the Zebra printers.
If any user gets problem-related with the troubleshoot zebra printer can contact the customer service number and seek technical assistance.