Why does my iPhone keep asking for Apple ID verification?
Apple iPhone has made through critical coding or algorithm via highly talented and renowned developers, for this reason, users got world best class interface & multiple features, as well as iPhone, is highly sensitive on their security concern. If your iPhone keeps asking for Apple ID Verification repetitively so you are not alone because it has become a very common issue for maximum iPhone users. Generally, it’s just a bug that pop-ups from time to time there are plenty of reasons such as due to the IOS update, wrong password, iCloud issue, or other reasons. If you are irritating with a similar issue and want to fix it very short & easy instructions so you have reached the right place because here you will get complete solutions where you can simply fix iPhone keeps asking for Apple ID Verification issue. Just follow the below-given steps.
What are the Reasons behind why iPhone keeps asking for Apple ID verification
Wrong Apple ID & Password:
If any iPhone user is continuously typing the wrong password or ID then, he/she can face an apple ID verification issue so before doing anything, just reset or recover your apple id or password then, you can rid of this issue.
Due to the space issue with iPhone, it creates lots of problems and the apple id verification issue also generates less storage space on iPhone so before starting anything, just clear storage space (if it is full), and then, use it again.
Sign-in in various devices:
If you are sign-in your apple iPhone account on various devices so sometimes, it captures plenty of IP addresses and due to security reasons, it generates iPhone Keeps Asking for Apple ID Verification issue.
An old version of OS:
The operating system plays a vital role in accelerating any software or application of iPhone so you have to check the update of the operating system or IOS because due to the old version, Apple ID verification issue occurred.
How To Fix iPhone Keeps Asking for Apple ID Verification?
Here you can easily solve the Apple ID authentication issue in a very easy manner, ensure that you have connected to the iPhone with a standard wireless connection then, follow the below-given step-by-step instructions.
Solution 1: Reboot iPhone:
- We should recommend performing restart process every following the below-given solutions.
- Tap on the ‘settings’.
- Then, select the ‘General’ option.
- Hit on the ‘Shut Down’ also, you can use the slider the turn-off your iPhone.
- After completing the restarting process, just verify your Apple ID.
Solution 2: Sign-in/Sign-out to iCloud:
- Again, hit on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Hit on the ‘Apple ID Name’.
- Under the Apple ID display screen, press the ‘Sign-out’ button.
- Again, back on the settings, tap on the sign-in to your apple iPhone link.
Solution 3: Software Update:
- Hit on the ‘Settings’ app of your iPhone.
- Select the ‘General’ option & touch on the ‘Software Update’.
- Check the update, if the update is available then, press on the ‘Install’ button.
Solution 4: Reset Apple ID Passcode:
- GO to the ‘Settings’.
- Then, choose the ‘Apple ID Name’ link.
- After then, select the ‘Password & security’ option.
- Press on the ‘Change Password’.
- Follow screen instructions and answer two security questions for verification purposes.
- Next, enter your ‘Current Password’ and then, set ‘New Password’.
Solution 5: Reset iPhone Settings:
- Open the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Hit on the ‘General’ option.
- Then, choose the ‘Reset’.
- Next, press on the ‘Reset all settings’.
- Enter your ‘Passcode’ and now you are done!
Hopefully, you will easily rid apple id verification issue but, after applying all above-given solutions, if again your iPhone keeps asking for Apple ID Verification now this time to contact the apple support team.