WestJet Cancellation Policy for last-minute Cancellation:
Generally, travelers cancel their booking before up to 2 hours from the flight time but if they want to save cancellation charges so just cancel your reservation before 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time.
As per the WestJet Cancellation Policy, the cancellation of the reservation will only be accepted by the online official website of WestJet airlines.
For the duration of the cancellation, passengers can’t apply any promo code or offer on their reservation.
Important points of the WestJet Cancellation Policy:
- If the WestJet flight has automatically cancelled due to the heavy traffic or bad weather, in that case, passengers will get a full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
- In case, the flight has delay more then 3 hours from the original time then, the WestJet airlines will give complimentary vouchers of the beverages or meals but this facility will only depend on the specific flights.
- If passengers cancel their booking due to serious or major illness then passengers can claim a full refund amount without any cancellation fee but they have to submit the relevant and important document.
WestJet Refund Policy:
- If you have done your cancellation then, the refund amount will credit to your bank account number within 10 to 15 working days.
- If the booking made by the travel agent then the refund amount will transfer 20 to 25 business days.
- After the cancellation of the reservation, passengers have to submit the refund request form.
- According to the WestJet Refund Policy, the refund request form is only available on the official website of WestJet.
- If passengers are facing issues to fill as well as submit refund request form then, passengers can directly contact with WestJet customer service team for immediate assistance.
- If the passengers will not raise the refund request after 72 hours from the cancellation then, the refund amount can refuse by the airline authority.
WestJet Cancellation Fee:
The cancellation will only accept 25 days from the departure and a 250 dollars per person cancellation fee will be charged but if passengers booked flight tickets for a round trip premium then the cancellation fee will not charge.
Major Changes In Policies Due To Coronavirus:
- The 0 dollars charge as a fee waiver for the cancellation or changes.
- The change must be accepted at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight time.
- The refund amount validity till 24 months from the date of the cancellation.
- If the passengers change their flight but the fare is less than the last flight ticket then the difference with automatic credit on the travel bank reward points.
How to Cancel a WestJet Flight Online?
- Open any laptop or desktop favorite web browser like Google, Yahoo, Bing, or other.
- Type ‘https://www.westjet.com/’ in the address bar.
- Then, click on the ‘Manage Trip’ section.
- After then, select the ‘Manage flights’ option from the list.
- Next, touch on the ‘change/cancel flight online’ button.
- Enter the ‘Reservation Code’ & ‘Last Name’ of the passenger.
- Note- Passengers can also enter the manage booking section via sign-in.
- This time to press the ‘Search’ button.
- Find your booking and tap on the ‘Cancel’ button.
WestJet Customer Service:
This is the best and convenient facility to solve any WestJet flight-related issue in a very short time. For issues such as last-minute flight booking or cancellation, extra baggage allowances, meal booking, easy check-in process, business class booking, having the issue on refund, and many more issues. Then, directly connect with the WestJet Customer Service number and get immediate assistance from highly qualified and education travel representatives. Users can call anytime from all over the globe and the helpline number is available toll-free number facility.