Are you planning to manage your Turkish airlines booking?
Then you just land up at the right place!
With Turkish airlines Manage booking service, you can book or add your favorite seats well in advance, make name corrections, change the travel dates, departure and destination places, add or reduce the number of passengers, upgrade your flight class, cancel and reschedule your flights.
Turkish Airlines Manage Booking
- Well, you can easily manage your flights with Turkish airlines both online and offline at your convenience.
- For managing your Turkish airlines’ reservation offline, you just need to contact the Turkish Airlines reservation number or visit the airlines help desk at the airport.
- For online Turkish Airlines manage booking procedure, here is a step-by-step guide to assist you!
- Bur before initiating the Turkish manage booking procedure, first let’s understand the Turkish airline’s name change policy, seat selection policy and flight reschedule policy to evade any hassle thereafter.
Turkish Airlines Name Change Policy
- According to Turkish airlines name change policy, you can easily change or correct the passenger name without any charges within 24 hours of flight booking.
- Any name changes after this 24-hour window demand a change fee based on the class of flight.
- Moreover, name changes in the group booking are free if done on the same day of booking. After 24 hours, charges will be applicable.
- For more information on name changes after 24 hours, you can contact the Turkish airline’s toll-free number.
Turkish Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- If the passenger of an international economy class flight wishes to select an emergency exit, Standard or extra legroom seats, then he must purchase it a maximum of 24 hours before the departure.
- Rest all seats on international economy class flights can be selected in advance for free.
- In domestic economy class flights, the passengers with Extra fly and Premium Fly package, can book a standard seat for free up to 1.5 hours before the departure.
- Moreover, if the passengers with the Eco Fly package wish to book a Standard seat, then the seat must be purchased 6 hours before flight departure.
- However, for extra legroom and emergency exit seats, the passenger with any package has to pay the fee and must select the seat up to 6 hours before the departure.
- In international and domestic business class flights, advance selection of any type of seat is free of cost up to the check-in process.
Turkish Airlines Flights Reschedule Policy
Flights not flown can be rescheduled to a different date or different destination, only the fare difference (arising out of taxes, exchange rates etc) will be applicable.
Moreover, the passengers who book their flights from 21 March 2020-31 March 2021 can make infinite changes to their booking till 31 March 2022 only the difference in fare in case of destination change will be applicable.
Steps to Manage Turkish Airlines Reservation
- Launch Turkish Airlines official website on your web browser or download the Turkish airline’s mobile app
- Click on the Manage booking tab and then enter the ticket number and passenger last name
- Now, on the reservation summary page, select the flight you want to manage.
- If you want to make changes in your name or flight, click on the Change tab and make the necessary changes.
- If you wish to select the seats for your flight, then click on the Seat selection tab, select your desired seat from the seat map and make the payment (if required). If no seat is available, the seat will be allotted at the time of boarding.
- For cancelling the flight click on the Cancel tab, view your flight and cancellation charges (if applicable) and confirm your cancellation.