Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy:
Passengers are permitted to cancel their flight at least 1 week or 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight time then, cancellation fees will not be applied but the cancellation of the booking should be made by the official website of Singapore Airlines or authorized reservation center.
According to the Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy, after the cancellation of the reservation, passengers can book another flight ticket with the same account but on the duration of the cancellation, passengers can’t apply any offer, promotional code, or cashback offer on their ticket.
How To Cancel Singapore Airlines Flight Ticket?
If you have decided to cancel your flight then, you must see the below-given steps and learn easy steps about the How To Cancel Singapore Airlines Flight Ticket?
Steps to cancel Singapore Airlines Flight Ticket
- Visit the official website of Singapore airlines via any web browser.
- Then, tap on the ‘Manage Booking’ section.
- Enter the ‘E-ticket Number’ & ‘Last Name’ of the passenger.
- Again, click on the ‘Manage Booking’ button.
- Select your reservation and click on the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Passengers will get the acknowledgment about the cancellation on their registered email address.
Singapore Airlines Refund Policy:
- Passengers flight ticket must be eligible for the refundable then, the refund amount will credit 15 to 20 working days and the refund will credit the original payment mode of the passenger which was used for the booking.
- As per the Singapore airlines refund policy, if the flight has been canceled by Singapore airlines, then passengers will get a full refund amount without any deduction.
- For military order, government order, juridical order, serious injury, or relative death, passengers would cancel their flight before departure time then, passengers will get the value of the refund without any cancellation charges.
How To Get A Refund?
- Passengers need to submit a refund request application from the official website of Singapore airlines so just visit the website.
- Open the https://www.singaporeair.com/request.form and fill the application carefully.
- If any passenger having an issue filling out the refund request application so he/she can directly contact the Singapore Airlines customer service via phone or chat and after connecting with the travel executive takes the assistance for the refund request.
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Fee:
The Singapore airlines cancellation charges vary passenger to passenger where Economy class passenger needs to pay 100 dollars and premium class passenger have to pay 200 to 300 dollars as a Singapore airlines cancellation fee but if any passenger avails the krisflyer membership program then, they have to pay just 50 to 75 dollars.
Singapore Airlines Covid 19 Cancellation Policy:
- Passengers need to follow the travel waiver policy and those passengers are eligible when the ticket issue before 15 march 2020 then, follow the criteria:
- Includes the flight scheduled before 1 April 2021 will cancel due to the covid-19 impact.
- A ticket validity period of 1 year will be applied.
- Passengers will get various benefits if they choose to rebook.
- The bonus will credit according to the class for the rescheduled flight.
- For Economy class: 75 SGD
- Premium Economy & Business class: 100 & 200 SGD