JetBlue Airways Cancellation Policy & Fees, Refund Policy Complete Guide :
This is very disappointing when any passenger takes the decision of the cancellation of their booking but when he/she feels happy then, gets the full refund amount of their cancellation because they follow the JetBlue Airways Cancellation Policy as well as refund policy so if you are one of them so here you will get a complete guide of cancellation where you can learn the method of cancellation, refund rules & perfect way to get refund amount, cancellation charges and many more things so don’t go anywhere, just read or follow flexible rules and regulation of cancellation and refund via the below-presented steps.
How to cancel JetBlue Flight?
- Firstly, open a laptop or desktop & tap on any favorite web browser like Google, Mozilla, Bing, or other.
- Type ‘https://www.jetblue.com/’ in the search bar and press the enter button of the keypad or keyboard.
- Then, tap on the ‘Manage Trips’ section and enter the ‘Confirmation Code’ & ‘Last Name’ in the text field.
- Press the ‘Find Flight’ button and discover your booking.
- Hit on the ‘Cancel’ button and Now you are done!
- Hence, you will get the acknowledgment of your cancellation on your registered email address and mobile.
Important Points for JetBlue Cancellation Policy:
- According to the JetBlue Airways Cancellation Policy, Passengers can’t apply any offer or promo code for the duration of the cancellation.
- After the cancellation of the booking, passengers can book another ticket with the same JetBlue account.
- The cancellation of booking will only be accepted by the official website of JetBlue airways or its application.
- If the JetBlue airways flight has been cancelled due to the heavy weather, airline industry strike, or any other major issue so passengers will get a full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
JetBlue 24 Hours Cancellation Policy?
Generally, passengers can cancel their booking before up to 2 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight but if travellers want to save their cancellation fee so just cancel the reservation before 7 days or 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time but ensure that, your ticket must be refundable.
JetBlue Refund Policy
- If you have completed the cancellation process and looking for the refund amount so your refund will transfer after 7 to 10 working days and it will also depend on the payment mode.
- The refund amount will credit to the same bank as well as the account number which was served for the JetBlue airways ticket booking.
- As per JetBlue Airways Refund Policy, for a major illness or relative death, passengers can claim a full refund amount without any cancellation charges but they have verified the relevant documents.
How to get refund online?
- Just visit the official website of JetBlue Airways.
- Tap on the Manage trip section. (Situated at above banner page)
- Enter the reservation code and the surname of the passenger.
- Press the continue button and find your booking.
- If you have successfully cancelled then, tap on the refund button.
- Select your bank and account number & enter the details.
- Finally, if you will eligible for the refund then, your amount will credit very soon.
How to get refund over the phone?
- Again, go to the JetBlue airways website.
- Call on the JetBlue customer service number. (Available 24X7)
- Share your booking number and get assistance with the refund.
JetBlue Cancellation Fee:
- The 25 dollars is a non-refundable charge for each passenger for cancellation of reservation through the phone as well as self-cancellation from the official website of JetBlue airways.
- JetBlue also introduces the debit memo of the fare plus where 50 dollars will consider as service charges for any type of refund under the non-refundable fares.
- JetBlue Airways Cancellation Fee is not fixed and it also depends on the duration or distance of the ticket, class, fare, time, or other major factors.