Having a business firm requires a lot of things to manage and run it properly. This is what Google has come up with G-suit or Google Workplace. Which helps you in running your business.
What is Google Workspace or G Suite ?
G suite is a suite of web applications introduced by Google for business. Having a G Suite account provides you access to Gmail with 30 GB of Google drive space on your selected Domain, along with some useful Google Applications. G suite will help you in creating video conferences, sharing spreadsheets and documents. Overall It is best for small business, it will provide you many tools for constant growth and success.
We all know it’s quite tough to remember your login credentials. In that case if you have lost access to your account then It’s easy to recover your G Suite Account.
How to recover your G Suite Account
You can recover it by simple steps.
- First You have to verify your account click on this link https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
- Now enter a working email address, don’t enter your G Suite account’s email here as google will send you the Instruction to recover your account. Now click continue.
- Now you will see a page giving you a verification code which will be used to verify that you’re the real owner of the domain. So copy that code & save it.
- This is to show you how to create a CNAME record with Your registered domain name It can be from any Web hosting service.
- Now to set up your web hosting server domain, leave the verification page & visit your browser and login to your server and click on Domain Page.
- Open Edit next to the DNS Records and click on Add record.
- Select CNAME and paste the string of text (code) which you received at the time of verification.
- Now type google.com in Points To and click on save.
- Come back to the verification page now & click on completed the above step.
- Within 24-48 hours you will receive a mail from Google which will recover your G suite account.
In this post, you will get the information on how you can restore a deleted G-suite account in an easy way. So, in case you have mistakenly or accidentally deleted or removed your account from the G Suite domain, and administrators’ section then you can easily restore your account in the following way.
How to Restore Deleted G-suite Account
- Firstly, open any web browser and then type this link “admin.google.com” in the search bar.
- Sign in as an Admin Account, go to the G Suite Admin panel, and then “Users” section.
- From the User list, pick & tap on the “Add a filter” option.
- From the list, pick the “Recently Deleted” option.
- Next, hover over the user you want to recover, and tap on the “Recover” option.
- Then click on the “Continue” option to confirm it.
- Then tap on the “Recover” option to restore a deleted G-suite account.
- Wait for a few hours, because this process will take up to 24 hours.
- Now you are done.
In this way you can successfully retrieved or restored your deleted G-suite account.
Note: Ensure you can only restore a user account up to 20 days after deletion it, and after 20 days, the user’s data will not be retrievable.