Venmo is an American mobile payment service founded in 2009. And it has been owned by PayPal since 2012. The main purpose of Venmo is to split the bills of friends and family. For movie, dinner, rental or event tickets. Through venmo account, holders can transfer fund to others through the mobile phone app. Both sender and recipient must reside in the United States.
How to Reset Venmo Password
If you’ve forgotten Venmo password or are concerned about the security of your account, you can reset Venmo password from the profile section of your settings on Venmo.com
You have to follow these steps to reset Venmo password:
- First you open your browser and then you have to go to the login page.
- Then, You will need to enter the email address or phone number associated with your Venmo account.
- Tap the link in your email inbox from which you were emailed
- Now, You have to create a new password (between 8 and 32 characters long) and then log in.
Following these steps you will definitely be able to reset Venmo Password .
How to Change Venmo Username:
If you want to change your Venmo username. So, follow these steps:
- Open the Venmo app and log in.
- In the top left corner of the app there will be a “menu icon” you have to click it.
- Then, select Settings.
- Tap on Edit Profile.
- Now over here, you have to find the field with your current username and delete it.
- Here finally, You have to enter your new username and save the changes.
If you want to change your username on your computer. So, do this:
- First, You log in to your Venmo account from your PC.
- In the upper right corner of the window will be “Edit profile” you have to click it.
- Find the field that has your current username and enter the new one.
- Save changes.
If you suspect that your personal information and money are not secure, you can also change your password to ensure that only you will be able to access your account. This may happen if you change your password from time to time. It will be better for you.
How to Change Venmo Password
If You Forgot Your Venmo Password Or worried about the security of your account? So from now on you don’t need to do this. You can change your password from the Profile section of your Settings by visiting venmo.com. By which you will be worry free.
Steps to Change Venmo Password
- Just click on this link:https://venmo.com/account/password-reset Or go to the page.
- You have to enter the email address or phone number associated with your Venmo account.
- Then check your inbox. There should be a link that was emailed or texted to you. Tap on the link inside.
- And now create a new password (between 8 and 32 characters long) and log in.
Now we hope that you must have understood all these procedures very well to change or reset Venmo Password.