How to Setup, Download and Install Lexmark Printer Driver for Windows 10?
Lexmark is one of the biggest printer manufacturers all over the globe. It comes with an excellent range of extreme & advanced printers with plenty of new features. Nowadays, users are comfortably using Lexmark printers and these printers are not coming only for personal work rather than lots of big organizations are using Lexmark printers for business work.
As you all know, Drivers help for smooth working & users can use any feature of the printer without any trouble. You need to configure the driver on windows 10/8/7 or other but, If you recently purchased a new Lexmark printer and you need to download & install the latest drivers on windows 10 so just follow the below-presented step and learn how to install the Lexmark printer driver on windows 10? without any other assistance. Let’s began the entire process.
How do I install a Lexmark Printer Drivers on Windows 10?
- Firstly, open your windows computer.
- Tap on the ‘Start’ menu & hit on the ‘Control Panel’ option from the list.
- Choose ‘Hardware & Sound’ and then, click on the ‘Device & Printer’ option.
- Then, hit on the ‘Add a printer’ under the device & printer option.
- Now, your computer will start the searching process and then, click the ‘My Printer wasn’t listed’ option.
- After then, choose & press ‘Add a local or Network printer via manual settings’.
- Next, if you are connected from the Ethernet then, hit on the ‘Create New Port’.
- Port list will appear on the display screen.
- Under the port list, you need to select ‘Standard TCP/IP Port’ and then, hit on the ‘Next’.
- If you have selected the drivers then, press on the check box as per your choice of the selection.
- Then, click on the ‘Query the printer & automatic choose the driver use’ or you may leave if windows have already completed this process.
- Now, this time to enter the ‘Host Name & Port Number’ and then, again hit on the ‘next’.
- Next, the windows update page will appear on the display screen, and then, press on the ‘Windows Update’.
- After completing the windows update process, you must select ‘Lexmark Printer’ & drivers from the list.
- Again, tap on the ‘Next’ and choose drivers as per the suitability or recommended.
- Now, enter the name of the printer & again, touch on the ‘Next’.
- Finally, you must select & hit on the ‘Set as default printer’ option.
- Now you can test your printer & drivers have configured correctly.
- Tap on the ‘Finish’ button and restart your printer.
- Now you can use Lexmark printer without any hassle.
How to download Lexmark printer driver on windows 10?
Lexmark printer always offers various facilities to their users in multiple ways. If any user wants to download the Lexmark printer driver on windows 10 so it can be possible with few steps.
- Open any windows 10 desktop or laptop.
- Then, visit the official website of the Lexmark printer via any desired web browser.
- Under the website, log in to your account via credential or skip this step.
- Go to the ‘Drivers & download’ section.
- After then, go to the ‘Driver Finder’ option.
- Select your appropriate drivers as per the choice or recommendations.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button and your selected driver will download on the bottom right corner of the windows 10 computer.
Therefore, users can easily download the Lexmark printer driver on windows 10 but, if any user is facing an issue downloading drivers so don’t be embarrassed rather than, check the printer settings or windows 10 computer configuration. For better communication & immediate assistance, the user must directly connect with the Lexmark customer service team via helpline number or live chat medium.
How to install Lexmark printer on windows 10?
Before starting the installation process, ensure that your wireless or wireless internet is working well and don’t perform any installation process in the background of the windows 10 computer.
- Click on the ‘Add a printer’ option.
- Choose the ‘A Network Printer’ and enter the network name.
- Now, select your Lexmark printer and connect to the internet.
- Users can connect printer ‘ON a Home’ or ‘office Network’ or other.
- Enter the ‘IP Address’ in the printer.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ and then, enter the Printer ‘Name & Model’.
- Again, visit the ‘Printers & Scanners’ section from the start menu.
- Choose your Lexmark printer from the list.
- Right-click on the Printer and select the ‘Set as a Default printer’ printer option.
Now, your printer has successfully been installed and after completing the entire process, just restart your printer and your printer is ready for use. If you are installing your printer using the USB cable so on the duration of wireless connection, you must connect the USB cable between the computer & printer then, you can perform the installation process.