Learn How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi ,Windows 10 & MAC?
Epson printers are always gain popularity through their multi-functionally and smooth printing services. In the current market scenario, there is a huge demand for Epson printers.
Users can the latest features of the Epson printer. In this range, wireless or wi-fi feature has become a primary function for every Epson printer user. Users can easily print any document with help of wifi and they don’t need to use a cable for a printer. If you want to know how to connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi? Just follow the below-presented complete step-by-step guidance where users can simply connect their printer with a wireless connection.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Wifi
Steps to connect Epson printer to Wi-Fi:
In the entire post, you can be aware of & collect the complete information about how to connect Epson printer to WIFI or multiple devices like windows 10 & mac computers.
It is recommended to you, just read the entire post & follow the instructions step by step. Let’s start the process:
- Make sure, your Epson printer is configured with a wireless network or ethernet connection.
- Firstly, tap on the ‘Epson Support’. (Situated at the main window)
- Then, select your printer name & model.
- After then, visit the ‘Manual’ section and then, tap on the ‘Start’ option.
- Download & install the ‘Setup of Epson connection Utility’.
- Check box on the ‘License Agreement’.
- Hit on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Install’ & then, tap on the ‘Finish’, if the installation has been completed.
- Next, the ‘Dialog box’ will prompt and press on the printer which you have installed.
- Again, tap on the ‘Next’.
- Then, visit the ‘Printer Registration’ option & again, tap on the ‘Next’.
- Confirm the Terms and Conditions’ & again, click on the ‘Next’.
- After then, the display box will show the message ‘Register Epson connect printer’ & then, tap on the ‘OK’.
Finally, you have successfully established the wireless connection with your Epson printer.
How to connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi on windows 10?
If you want to connect your Epson printer wireless connection on windows 10 laptop or desktop. So, just follow the below-given instructions and learn the complete process.
- Ensure that, your printer is turn-on conditions and that is connected with the windows 10 system.
- Under the windows 10 system, just hit on the ‘Windows’ key.
- After then, click on the ‘Q’ key to being the ‘Cortona’.
- In the windows search box, just type ‘Printer’ & tap the ‘Enter’ key.
- Go to the ‘Control Panel’ & select your printer.
- If you are facing any issue finding your printer then, your Epson printer is not connected properly with windows 10.
- After selection of your printer, Double click on the printer number or name & choose the ‘Set up’ option from the list.
- Then, tap on the ‘WIFI Settings’ under the control display panel of the printer.
- Click on the ‘WIFI Setup’ & enter the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’.
- Choose the ‘Network Name’ from the display screen.
- Write the correct wireless ‘Password’ and click on the ‘Connect’.
- Therefore, you can easily connect your wireless connection to the Epson printer on windows 10.
Here you will get the help to connect your Epson printer to wireless on your mac computer. Just follow the below-mentioned steps.
How to connect Epson printer to WIFI on Mac
Steps to connect Epson printer to WIFI on Mac :
- Firstly, just search the ‘Epson Connect’ printer setup from the utility application.
- Now, download the application.
- If the downloading has been completed then, run the downloaded file on a mac computer.
- During the installation, just check the box on ‘Agreement’ and tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Then, install the application and tap on the ‘Agree’ button.
- After completing the installation, select the product & tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- A dialogue pop-up will display on the screen.
- Then, create a new account, if you have already an account then, enter your username & password.
- Now, click on the ‘Activate scan to cloud & remote print’.
- If the service is activated then, your printer will connect with Epson connect.
- Open the ‘Settings’.
- On your mac, visit the wireless connection option.
- enter your associated password and your WIFI connection will establish.
Moreover, users can easily learn how to connect Epson Printer to WiFi on mac or windows computers using the above-presented steps.
In case, if you are getting any issues or difficulty connecting WIFI on windows or mac then, check the speed of the internet otherwise, you must directly contact with Epson printer customer service team via helpline number.