Zoom is one of the most widely used meeting platforms or conferencing apps. To maintain security you are advised to change your passwords online regularly, as the process to change Zoom password is very simple and you can easily do it by yourself there is no complexity, From the website or PC through whatsoever you can change Zoom password.
How to Change Zoom Password
- Log in to your account’s dashboard and click Settings on the menu.
- Under the Account Preferences, click Manage now under the Manage Users, locate your user name and click Change next to the Password field. Scroll down and go to the Sign in to Google section.
- Enter your new password as prompted – you will need to do this twice – and click ‘Change Password.’ Your new password will take effect immediately and will be required each time you sign in to Google.
- It’s important to choose a long, complex, and most importantly, unique password that we won’t use on any other account on any other service. We offer to save changes and we have changed the password.
How to Change Zoom Password if you’ve forgotten it
It is a very unpleasant experience to forgot your zoom account But simply worrying is not at all helpful. Zoom has offered easy options to get your account back. You can have access to it if you have access to the email or phone number that you linked to your account This is the way to get your account back.
- First, go to the web browser and go to zoom.us/forgot_password and you will find the Visit the Zoom Forgot your password window.
- In this window, you will see the tab where you just have to tell the email address through which you are registered with Zoom to receive an email that allows you to recover your zoom account if you’ve forgotten it. Next, solve the recaptcha and click Send.
- You will find the message Please click the reset password link to set your new password.
- Now Open your registered email id and find the mail you have received from zoom this link will be valid only for 24 hours and will expire after that. If you Haven’t receive the email, check the Spam, Junk or Socials, Sometimes firstname.lastname@example.org is in the list of blocked contacts make sure is not so. If you haven’t found the mail try again.
- Go to the link you have received from the zoom.
- Type the new password twice and click Save the password.
This is how you can successfully reset your password if you’ve forgotten it you can log into the Zoom portal. After that, you will also receive a confirmation email at your registered email Id.
Resetting your password is an easy to do process still in some cases the user may feel some problems here are some of them
- In case you don’t find a recovery email in your inbox, check the spam folder, Still, you are not able to get it then go back to the Zoom page and select the try again option.
- In some situations, if the recovery email expires or you open it after 24 hours the recovery link will expire in that case you have to request it again.
- Sometimes it takes some time to get the password reset mail In case it takes more than 30 minutes you have already tried for a new one and still not received it you should contact Zoom Technical Support.