Today, life without music cannot be imagined, from spending time with friends to overcoming our sorrow, we choose music as the ultimate pain killer for our every mode. When it comes to music Spotify ranks first which is a collection of unlimited Ad-free music lefts users Spellbound.
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription
Steps to Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription
Spotify comes with the package wherein you can cancel your Spotify Premium Subscriber subscription anytime and anywhere by simply following some of the quick steps which will not take any more than a few minutes to cancel the subscription.
If you wish to cancel the Spotify subscription you need to sign up for Spotify directly and for that, you need to use Spotify’s website to cancel your plan.
- To cancel the premium plan, you need to first go to the account page on your device or computer.
- Then log in to your account.
- If you are login in through your mobile web browser, then tap the icon of three horizontal lines in the top-right corner and select login.
- For a desktop web browser, Login into the top-right corner of the page.
- Once logged in, go to your Account page and then click Profile in the top-right corner and select Account in the drop-down.
- Now you have to scroll down to the plan section followed by clicking on Change Plan.
- Now scroll down to the Spotify Free section on the next page and click on Cancel Premium.
- Now at the bottom, click Continue to cancel and then Continue to cancel again on the next page, and your subscription will be canceled in the same way.
How Much Does the Spotify Prime Subscription Cost
Spotify premium is a digital music service that gives access to millions of songs without ads and any disturbance, and thus comes in different Subscription plans which helps users to enjoy more and spend less
- Spotify comes in 4 package plans which include Mini, Individual, Duo, and Family Pack
- Mini Plan is available at Rs25 per week, Individual plan is available at 129 per month, Rs 165 per month plan is available at Duo plan and a family pack is available at Rs 199 month.
- Spotify plan is restricted to users looking to subscribe to Spotify’s Individual Premium plan for six months
- Spotify also offers 1 month free Trial Premium plans
Pros & Cons of Spotify Subscription
- In Spotify, subscribers can use two and sic accounts holding Duo and Family Premium plans who are living in the same house.
- Users can use Spotify subscription for three months at no additional cost by just paying Rs 719 for three months
- The user can use Spotify on 5 devices at the same time
- Spotify also provides access to group listening sessions and allows users to download 10,000 songs in one go.
- Huge and unlimited collections of music
Being has unlimited pros, Spotify is having some Cons as well which users usually face while dealing with it
- Lack of Lyrical Features
- Not easily available in all Countries
- Showing Ads in between of music which makes it annoying some time
- Users found it expensive sometimes
- User cannot own the music in Spotify
Simplest Way to Cancel Spotify Subscription
The simplest way to cancel the Spotify subscription is by simply keeping in touch with the customer care team who will help you to cancel the subscription at the earliest, but you can still follow some of the quick steps mentioned below:-
How to Cancel Spotify Subscription
- To cancel the subscription first of all you need to log in to your Spotify account
2. Then on the left sidebar Click ‘Subscription’.
3. Now Scroll down and click the ‘Change or Cancel’ button
4. Afterwards click on ‘Cancel Premium’ by confirming
5. Confirm again once more time by clicking ‘Yes, Cancel’, and your subscription is now canceled by following the simple easy steps.
Above are some of the easy steps which user can follow to cancel the Spotify subscription anytime and anywhere without any hustle, but if faces any issues then connected with the team who are available 24*7 at your services to offer you unlimited support all the time.