The Future is quite uncertain; you cannot predict what will be your next move because circumstances are not in our hand. Nobody wants to be in a position where they have to cancel their flight. However, unfortunately, if you, for some reason beyond your control, suddenly have to cancel the flight, the experience, as you assume, tends to get a bit complicated comparatively. You must be looking for ways to get out of this quagmire and still saves money. Fortunately, some airlines consider such a situation and provide the required assistance to passengers, and one of those airlines includes Frontier Airlines, which has created a policy equally rewarding for its passengers. Therefore, so that passengers are aware of this policy, these are some of the main indicators of the Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy.
Key Highlights of Frontier Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel your flight ticket within the same day of booking or within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket and the departure of flight is after 7 days or more, then you will be exempted from any kind of cancellation charges or fee.
- If you want to cancel your flight ticket after 24 hours of purchasing the ticket and the departure of flight is in less than 7 days then you have to pay the cancellation fee.
- If your airline flight is canceled due to bad weather, it will be compensated with another flight at no charge. However, you can also request a refund for not flying by line.
- As per Cancellation Policy ,free cancellations 24 hours before the day of flight departure are allowed. Thus, a full refund must be considered (only on returnable flights) and no cancellation fee will have to be paid.
- If you were to fly on an award ticket, but if you wish to cancel it you do so before the scheduled flight departure. But for that, you will be payable for Frontier miles repository fee.
- In addition, if you cancel your flight 59 days before your scheduled flight departure time, you need not to pay any cancellation fees or you can cancel the same flight ticket for further reservation for cancellation after 90 days.