Why am I confronting Google meet camera failed error?
Why is my camera not working on Google meet?
How can I get help for Google meet camera issues?
Well, if you have the above questions, then you have land up at the right place. Here we have mentioned some reasons behind Google meet camera not working and solutions for the same.
Why is my Google meet camera not working?
There could be several reasons behind the “Google meet camera not working” problem which are mentioned below:
- Poor or no internet connection
- Older version of google chrome
- You may not allow permission to Google meet to access your camera or microphone
- There is some problem with your camera settings.
How to fix Google meet camera not working problem on your Phone?
If you installed the Google meet app on your mobile phone and confronting Google meet camera issues, then this step-by-step guide below will help you to triumph over the grave Google meet camera issue:
- Visit the Google meet app on your phone
- Now, if you want to switch your camera on or off, then tap on the video camera icon.
- You can switch your camera settings from selfie camera to rear camera by pressing the three-dot menu situated in the upper right corner.
- In case of poor internet connection, switch to an LTE network or share the network from a hotspot.
- Now, you can resolve your Google meet camera not working problem easily.
- But if the problem persists, then contact our support team available 24/7 for your assistance.
How to fix Google meet camera not working problem on your PC?
Your Google meet camera might not work because you have denied the permissions to access your camera and microphone. So, to allow these permissions, follow the steps below:
- On your web browser, locate and click on the three dots at the top right corner and select Settings
- Then Click the Privacy and Security tab and select the site settings option
- Probe and click on meet.google.com and proceed to the permission section
- Now, alter the camera and microphone permission settings and allow Google meet camera to enable the video.
- If you face any issue during this process, then feel free to contact our support team.
How to fix Google meet camera failed error?
Sometimes, even after granting all the permissions to Google meet, you may confront Google meet camera failed error. This error occurs due to a third party webcam application installed on your computer. So to fix this error, follow some facile steps below:
- First, launch the Google meet session by entering your email ID and password.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the three-dot menu at the left corner
- Tap on settings >select the Video tab and choose the camera you want to use for video conferencing.
- Now, if you want to adjust the video quality then tap on Send Resolution
- Then you can inspect the video quality by clicking on Receive Resolution.
- You can also change other settings by following the instructions on the screen and then click on done.
Contact our Support Team if you are unable to remove Google meet camera failed error.
Google Meet Helpline:
If due to any reason the above steps don’t work, then ensure that you have an updated version of Google Chrome or install the drivers on your system. If everything is right, but still your problem isn’t resolved then contact our helpline number. Our team will address all your issues related to Google meet camera issues.