Quick Guide to Fix ‘Epson Printer Not Printing Black’ issue:
Epson has captured a big ratio of the marketing place because it comes with multifeatured & latest technology-based printers. For this reason, Epson printers are not only using for home or personal use purposes rather than lots of big domains & corporate offers are largely using Epson printers. Sometimes, Users face trouble with not printing issues with Epson printer so if you are one of them and you are looking for instant & secure solutions so this post will help you and you will rid of the Epson printer not printing issue.
Reasons and Solutions For Why Is My Epson Printer Not Printing Black Related Issues!
All the Reasons When Epson printer not printing properly:
There are plenty of reasons that occurred when the Epson printer not printing? Let’s see the below-given glimpse of the major reasons:
- Due to the ink being empty in the ink tank.
- The printer is not connected to the computer correctly.
- Port settings are not matching.
- Default printer selection is not right.
- Due to the outdated drivers.
- Issue of firmware on Epson printer.
- Trojan horse, malicious code & malware attack.
- Sometimes, printing doesn’t work due to the corrupted files & much more reasons.
Solutions For Why Is My Epson Printer Not Printing Black?
Before starting the troubleshooting process, just apply the basic solutions when the Epson printer not printing black ink. Just follow the below-presented instructions.
- Check the input paper tray and check the paper alignment.
- Check the ink-cartridge slots space.
- Check the printer connection between computer & printer.
- Clean the print head and then, attempt for the printing.
- Update the latest drivers.
- Provide again alignment to the ink cartridges.
Moreover, after applying the above-presented solutions, just try to print process but, if again Epson printer not printing correctly so just follow the below-given troubleshooting steps.
Why Is My Epson Printer Not Printing Black When Ink Is Full?
- In this particular, Epson printer issue, there might the different printing issues so before starting anything, just follow the below instructions:
- Ensure that, the Epson printer is completely turned on and you have connected to the printer with a standard electric outlet.
- Make sure, you have connected to the printer with the computer with a wireless network or USB cable but, your internet speed must be good and USB cable quality should be excellent.
- White paper alignment should be feet into the input tray of the printer.
- Thus, after applying the above-presented solutions, if again Epson printer will not print black so just follow the below-mentioned instructions for further solutions.
How To Fix Printer Problems Instantly?
You have applied many things and the Epson printer not printing after changing ink as well so don’t need to worry because just follow the basic troubleshooting steps and get the prompt solutions.
Step 1: Remove all the Rest of the Printing Jobs:
- Open any computer and visit the ‘Control Panel’.
- Select your printer and then, tap on the right click.
- Select to ‘See What’s Printing’ option.
- Click on the ‘Printer Online’ option.
- Step 2: Re-Install the Epson Printer:
- Tap on the ‘Start button and select the ‘Settings’.
- Choose your printer and hit on the ‘Printer & Scanners’ option.
- Select your ‘Epson Printer’ from the list and then, tap on the ‘Remove’ device.
- Now this time to visit the Epson printer website & download the latest printer drivers as per the model name & number wise.
If the latest drivers have been installed so just start the printing process but, still, the Epson printer not printing black ink then, try another below-presented step and solve your issue.
Step 2: Set Epson printer as default:
- Click on the ‘Start and tap on the ‘Control Panel’.
- Select your printer from the ‘Device & Printer’ section.
- Right-click on the ‘Epson Printer’ and set it as a ‘Default’ printer selection.
- If the printer has been set as default but, Epson printer not printing anything so don’t worry, just try another solving step.
Step 3: Restart the spooler service of the print:
- Click on the ‘Windows + R’ key simultaneously.
- Under the dialogue box, just enter ‘Service. MSC’ & hit the enter.
- Then, the pop-up will arrive on the display screen.
- Search the ‘Print-Spooler’ and right-click on it.
- Click on the ‘Restart’ button from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Disable all the antivirus softwares:
Sometimes, due to the security and antivirus, the Epson printer doesn’t print black so just try to disable all the software like antivirus and then start the printing job.
Step 5: Restart your computer:
Just, try to restart your computer as well as a printer after completing the above-given steps. Also, users must check the router connection. The computer and printer must be connected to the same network while troubleshooting procedures.