Delta Airlines Cancellation ,Refund Policy & Fee Info
If you have decided to change or cancel delta airlines booked the ticket for any other personal reason. So, this content is very important for you because here you will get complete information about how to cancel Delta airlines flight ticket, cancellation policy & fee and refund policy of delta airlines, just follow the below-mentioned instructions.
How to cancel Delta flight tickets through the official website?
- Just visit the official website of Delta Airlines using any web browser.
- Tap on the ‘My Trip’ section. (Situated Upper Header of the Website)
- ‘Confirmation Number’ or ‘Ticket Number’ or ‘Debit Card Number’ then, ‘First & Last Name’.
- Then, click on the ‘Arrow’ button and find your booking.
- Next, tap on the ‘Change’ button and select any flight according to the date, duration, budget, or other.
- Go to the payment option. (If it is required)
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ button.
- That’s all.
Besides, you will get acknowledge of the cancellation on your registered email address. But if you didn’t learn the Delta Cancellation Policy so you can face issues on cancellation as well as refund.
How To Cancel Or Change Delta Flights Affected By Coronavirus?
After the impact of the coronavirus, delta airlines waiving change, if any purchase before April 17 2020 departing March 2020 via march 2021 that will eligible to open a new window.
Delta Airlines Change a Flight Affected by Coronavirus:
If you have chosen the start flight change option so find a new flight option and the value of the original flight will cover all the cost of the new ticket but if the value is less than the original flight so the credit will automatically transfer to the passenger bank account.
Delta Cancellation Policy due to Coronavirus:
If you want to cancel your booking so before the cancellation process, you need to check the final cancellation and you must check the flight information such as ticket number, name, date of booking and then go to the My trip section and follow the cancellation steps. After the cancellation refund will transfer to the original payment mode or delta eCredit and it will be depending on the circumstances or the ticket type.
Delta 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Passengers are permitted to cancel their reservation before 7 days or 24 hours scheduled departure of the flight time.
- In this case, passengers will not get any cancellation charges but the cancellation will only be accepted by an online official website of Delta Airlines.
- On the duration of the cancellation, passengers can’t apply any offer or deal on the booked ticket.
Importance of the Delta Cancellation Policy:
- Due to the heavy weather, airline industry strike, or any other prime reason, if the delta airlines flight has been cancelled so the passengers will get a full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
- If the flight has delay more than 3 hours from the original departure time then the passengers will get a complimentary voucher for the beverages but this facility only available to some specific delta airlines.
Delta Refund Policy:
- Passengers will get a refund amount within 7 to 10 working days from the cancellation of the ticket.
- After the cancellation ticket, the refund amount will credit the same bank account number and name which was used for the booking.
- After completing the cancellation process, passengers need to submit a refund request form from the official website of Delta Airlines or its application.
- If the travelers are troubling to submit a refund request form so they can directly contact delta airlines customer service number and get immediate assistance for the refund request.
Delta Cancellation Fee:
- The cancellation charges are not the same and it depends on the various factors
- There are some standards where 200 dollars to 500 dollars will application as cancellation fee when you cancelled your booking after 24 hours from the departure time of the flight.