Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy
Passengers are allowed to cancel their flight tickets within 24 hours from the departure of the flight time then, passengers can avoid the cancellation charges.
Travelers can cancel their booking from the official website of the Copa airlines and the passengers can’t apply any promotion or offer on the duration of the cancellation.
As per the Copa airlines cancellation policy, if the Copa airlines flight has automatically cancelled due to bad weather or other major reason then, passengers will get a full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
How to cancel Copa Airlines Flight ticket?
- Open any desired web browser and visit the official website of Copa airlines.
- Next, tap on the ‘My Trip’ section and then, click on the ‘Go To My Trip’ button.
- Enter the ‘E-ticket Number & Last Name’ of the passenger in the box.
- Press the ‘Find My Reservation’ button and select your booking.
- Tap on the ‘Cancel’ button and Now you are done!
- After completing the cancellation process, you will get acknowledge at your registered email address.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Fees:
As per the Copa Airlines cancellation policy, the cancellation charges are not the same and it might be depending on the distance, ticket type, class, duration, or other major factor but there are some standards and the actual charges to cancel the ticket, then it can vary from as low as $75 on domestic travel to more than $500 on international travel.
Copa Airlines Refund Policy:
- If the passenger has successfully cancelled their booking and he/she is eligible for the refund then, after submission of the refund request, the amount will be refunded back to source within 7 to 8 business days and that depend on the mode of payment that you choose.
- The refund amount will credit with the same bank and account number which was used for the booking.
- For non-refundable tickets, passengers need to pay only the difference amount but in case, if the difference amount is less than the previous ticket then, the amount will credit as miles or rewards points which will be used for the next flight booking of the Copa airlines.
How to Get Refund easily from Copa Airlines?
- According to the Copa airlines refund policy, Passengers need to submit a refund request form after the cancellation of the Copa Airlines flight booking.
- The refund request form is only available on the official website of Copa airlines or its application.
- In case, passengers are facing any difficulties to submit or fill out the refund request form then, they can directly connect with Copa airlines booking number and get immediate assistance via travel representatives.
What Is Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy Due To Covid 19?
- If the flight ticket has cancelled for the original route then, the passengers can change the same flight without any charges but it will depend on the availability of the space.
- No Show or open tickets before February 1, 2020, do not apply for Covid-19 waivers. If the customer wishes to modify their travel dates, applicable change fees and charge differences must be submitted.
Copa Airlines Refund Policy 24 Hours:
- Passengers need to submit their refund request 24 hours after the cancellation of the flight ticket but otherwise, airlines can cancel their refund.
- Get more information about the cancellation charges, refund & cancellation policy, just contact Copa airlines booking number and get complete information.
Am I eligible for refund request?
When someone cancels his/ her flight booking or reservations then the first thing that comes in their mind is whether they will be eligible for refund or not. The answer to this question totally depends on fare rules and regulations of the airline. The rules will determine whether the ticket is refundable or not, how much amount will get deducted as a penalty fee. If your ticket will be considered as a refundable one then penalty fee will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
In the event that your ticket isn’t refundable, you may utilize it as payment toward another ticket. In the event that you won’t utilize your ticket, your refund will be restricted to the charges you have paid, for example, the relevant expenses and air terminal charges. Some country-explicit duties are not refundable.
In the event that your ticket has not been utilized, you will be refunded everything paid, minus:
- The penalty expense determined in the fare rules.
- The nonrefundable taxes (assuming any).