Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi
Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer is one of the best-selling printers and it comes with excellent features such as document printer, My Image Garden, PIXMA cloud link, Borderless printing & so on. This printer supports wireless & wired connectivity. This printer is very capable to get wireless on Mac or Windows. If you want to know how to connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi? so just follow the below-given instructions.
How Do I Connect My Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer To Wi-Fi Network On Mac And Windows?
Before starting the Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer WIFI setup process, ensure that your internet speed must be good. Then, start the procedure of how to connect canon ts3122 printer to Wi-Fi mac windows.
- Firstly, your wireless network, as well as the printer, must be ON.
- Next, check the light is blinking so just click on the ‘Stop’ button and then, the light will stop.
- The wireless icon will start the blinking on your canon printer.
- Now, open the windows 10 computer and download the latest drivers from the canon websites.
- If you have reached the canon website so just enter your model name & number.
- Then, select the drivers and tap on the ‘Download’ button.
- The file will automatically download on the bottom left corner of the windows computer.
- Run the downloaded file and complete the entire setup.
- Open the downloaded setup, enter your geographical location & then, hit on the ‘Next’.
- Next, you will get the notification to deactivate firewall settings.
- Choose ‘Deactivate’ and select the connection type from wireless or USB.
- After then, you have to select the ‘Wireless’ connection.
- Next, you need to enter your WIFI name & password.
- Now, again hit on the ‘Next’, and the installation process will start.
- After completing the installation process, you can test printing with any device.
- Now you are done!
Therefore, you can easily Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi using above-presented process.
- Ensure that, your printer light is blinking frequently and then, click on the ‘Stop’ button.
- Now, hold & press the ‘Direct’ button and you will reach the ‘Settings’ option.
- After then, insert the DVD/CD on the mac computer to install the software. (If you don’t have CD)
- Then, open the desired web browser such as Safari, Google, or other and visit the Canon official website.
- Enter the model number & name of the printer then, download the complete setup.
- If the file has been downloaded on your Mac computer then, run that file.
- Wait for a minute and click on the setup icon.
- Check the box on Terms & Conditions and then, choose the wireless network under the connection type.
- After selecting the wireless network option, you have to provide the WIFI name & password.
- It will take some minutes then your WIFI network will connect with your Canon TS3122 printer.
Steps To Connect the Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Setup To Wi-Fi On Windows:
Sometimes, due to some drivers issues, users follow the wireless setup process but, they don’t connect their WI-FI with printer so before doing anything, just update your drivers or visit the ij.start.canon ts3122 setup for the latest drivers downloading.
- Firstly, you must enable the ‘Wireless Connect’ option on your canon printer.
- Then, open windows computer and click on any web browser.
- Type in search bar ij.start.canon ts3122 setup.
- If you have reached at right destination so you can download the latest drivers.
- After then, press the ‘Stop’ button, if the light is blinking.
- Then, press & hold the ‘Direct’ button.
- After few seconds, your connection will be established.
- Then, tap on the ‘Start’ setup button and your canon ts3122 setup process will start.
- Choose your ‘Region’ & check the box on the license agreement.
- Select ‘Wireless’ in the connection method.
- Enter the WIFI credentials and wait for the alignment.
- Next, select the ‘software’ from the list.
- Click on the ‘install’ button.
- Finally, your canon ts3122 wireless setup has been completed, you can print papers with any device.
Steps To Connect the Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Setup To WiFi On Mac:
- Initially, connect your Mac computer with Canon TS3122 with help of WPS.
- Then, turn on your wireless option.
- Select canon Pixma ts3122 wireless setup.
- After then, choose the ‘wireless network’.
- After then, tap on the ‘Network’ button.
- If the wireless icon is blinking then, go to your router.
- And click on the ‘WPS’ button.
- After then, the Canon Pixma TS3122 printer will connect with the router.
- Finally, the wireless light will stop blinking and it will be stable.
In case, if you are facing an issue connecting the wireless setup with Conon Pixma TS3122 so just download the drivers from the ij start canon ts3122. Also, check the physical connection of the router & internet speed.