Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
- The passengers can cancel their booking on the official website Cathay Pacific and its application.
- According to the Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy, passengers can book another ticket with the same account or email address after the cancellation of reservation.
- For the duration of the cancellation, passengers can’t apply any promo code or offer on their booking.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy for illness or bad weather:
- If the Cathay Pacific flight is cancelled due to bad weather, heavy airline traffic, or any other reason, then passengers will get the full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
- Due to the illness or any relative death, passengers can cancel their booking anytime from anywhere and the passengers will get a full refund amount without any cancellation fees but the travellers need to submit relevant documents to the concerned department.
Cathay Pacific 24 Hours Cancellation Policy :
- Passengers are requested to cancel their flight before 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time on that case, passengers does not have to pay any cancellation fee
- Cathay pacific airlines allow to cancel their reservation up to 2 hours before from scheduled departure of the flight time.
Cathay Pacific Refund Policy:
- If your booking is eligible for the refund and you have completed the cancellation process then the refund amount will transfer within 7 to 10 working days from the scheduled departure of the flight time and the refund amount will credit to the same bank as well as the bank account number which was used for the booking.
- After completing the cancellation process, passengers have to submit the refund request form carefully.
- According to the Cathay Pacific Refund Policy, the refund request form is only available on the official website of Cathay Pacific.
If any passengers are facing to submit their refund request so they can directly contact the Cathay Pacific customer service team and get instant assistance from travel representatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to change, cancel or refund your flight?
- Number of measures is taken in the advent of COVID -19 to help passengers in cancellation, rebooking and also to provide flexibility in their travel plans.
- Tickets that are bought on/ before 23 March are exempted from any kind of fee and are eligible to be rebooked, refunded and rerouting.
- The eligibility of unlimited and free changes are provided on the tickets that were purchased between 9th March to 31st March 20 .But it should be noted that fare differences may or may not apply depending on the type of ticket, class of ticket and other relevant details .To get more clarity you can check the COVID- 19 instructions given on the official website of the Cathay Pacific Airways.
How do I make changes to my reservations/booking?
You can change your Booking or Reservations by first visiting the official website of the airline, there you will find an option of “Manage Booking” through which you can change your booking. You can find a button named as “Change Flight” below your itinerary details once your eligibility is verified by the website.