CANON PIXMA PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE:
The Canon Pixma printer has captured a big space in the market because it comes with advanced features & fast printing speed. But it is also a fact that every machine can face technical issues. If your Canon Pixma printer is having any issues so don’t worry, you can follow the below presented instructions for Canon printer troubleshooting steps or you can directly contact a technical expert to solve any harder issue related to the Canon Pixma. Just follow the below instructions and solve any fix of the Canon Pixma printer.
COMMON CANON PRINTER PROBLEMS:
Before starting the canon printer troubleshooting steps, just see the below-mentioned general canon printer issue and then, how you can fix & Troubleshoot canon printer in a very easy & secure manner.
The common Canon Printer problems faced by users are:
- The Canon Pixma printer is not printing or printing black.
- Having an issue with canon printer print quality.
- Getting errors while printing.
- The Canon Pixma printer is not connected to WIFI or other devices.
- Support for the driver update and installation on windows or mac computers.
Moreover, if you are getting any above-presented issue with your Canon Pixma printer so just follow the below presented steps & learn how do I troubleshoot my canon printer?.
SOLUTIONS TO COMMON CANON PRINTER PROBLEMS:
Solution 1: Solve the Connecting Issue With WIFI:
If your Canon Pixma printer is not connecting your WIFI connection. Generally, this problem occurred due to the network name replacement or changes, old version of the printer drivers, router issue, or other. Just troubleshoot by following the below-given steps for connection issue with WIFI.
- Restart your Canon Pixma printer.
- Turn OFF/ON your canon printer.
- Disconnect the power cord & then, connect after 30 to 50 seconds.
- Turn off your VPN connection or proxy if you are connected.
- After applying this canon pixma printer problems troubleshooting, your printer will work smoothly.
Solution 2: Set Your Canon Pixma Printer As a Default:
- Firstly, in the search bar just type ‘Control Panel’ and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Under the control panel, select the ‘Hardware & Sound’ option.
- Then, select ‘Device & Printers’ from the list.
- Select your canon Pixma printer & right click on it.
- Finally, choose the ‘Set as a Default Printer’ option.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘OK’ & then, click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
Therefore, try it and get rid of any canon Pixma printer issue, in case if you are getting the same issue then, try the below-given canon printer problems troubleshooting solutions.
Solution 3: Install the Canon Pixma Drivers:
If you don’t know how to install the latest Canon Pixma printer drivers? just follow the below-given troubleshooting steps and install the canon Pixma drivers.
- Open any web browser and visit the canon website.
- Enter canon Pixma model name & number.
- Then, download the drivers and after downloading, run the downloaded file.
- Finally, follow the installation process.
Solution 4: Fix the Canon Printer Errors:
After applying the above-given troubleshooting for the canon printer, if you are not getting solutions and then, try to solve canon printer error during the printing.
- To get an instant solution for any error, just verify your connection.
- Turn off your computer & printer.
- Check all the wired & wireless connections between computer & printer.
- After that, restart your computer & printer.
CANON PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING PHONE NUMBER:
If you have applied all the above-given troubleshooting steps but, unfortunately, if you are not getting an accurate solution, then you can directly connect with the canon printer troubleshooting phone number.
Over the call, just share your issue with a highly talented and experienced technical expert and get a fast, secure & reliable solution for any easy to difficult issue.
The helpline number is available 24X7 with a toll-free number facility so feel free to call anytime from anywhere.