Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
- Passengers are allowed to cancel their booking before 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time, then passengers will not face the cancellation charges.
- After the cancellation of the booking, passengers have to right book another ticket with the same account or email address.
- The cancellation of the booking will only accept from the official website of Allegiant Air or it’s UPI.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy for flight delay:
Due to any issue, if the Allegiant Air flight has delay more than 3 hours from the departure time, then passengers can claim the commentary voucher for food or drink but these facilities are available on some special flights.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy:
- Passengers will get the refund amount within 7 to 10 working days from the cancellation of the flight ticket and the refund amount will credit to the same bank as well as the account number which was taken for the reservation.
- After completing the cancellation process, passengers need to fill the refund request form via the official website of the Allegiant Air.
- If passengers are facing to submit or fill the refund request form then they can directly connect with Allegiant Air customer service number and get instant assistance.
Allegiant Air Change Policy:
Passengers need to pay the only difference amount of the fare but if the amount is less from the first ticket then, the rest of the amount will automatically credit on Allegiant Air reward points which can be used for next flight booking but ensure that, passengers must change their flight before 24 hours from the departure time.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Fee:
- On the duration of the cancellation, $75 dollars will be applicable as a cancellation fee for each passengers and rest of the amount will credit the passenger bank account.
- But cancellation charges are very flexible and it can also depend on the duration, flight, fare or other major factors